IN HARMONY TO SHARE, HELP, GROW AND SERVE.
At First UMC Coral Gables, we are imperfect people following Christ into the world to share the love of Jesus, help those in need, grow our faith and serve others. At the core of our identity is a desire to know God through his Son, Jesus Christ, and to introduce Jesus to others. There's no greater purpose and no better way to serve others than to share God's love with them.
Wherever you are in your life, you'll find a warm church family that wants to walk beside you. We hope you will visit us soon because there is a place for you here!
The 8:30 a.m. service - held every Sunday in our serene Chapel
- The 9:30 Awakening contemporary service - held every Sunday in Founders Hall (on the corner of Coral Way and Segovia). The full Lighthouse Band leads the praise and worship in this lively worship service.
- The 11:00 a.m. traditional service - held in our beautiful sanctuary (off Hernando, between Coral Way and Biltmore Way). This service offers a more traditional worship experience, with a fully robed choir, soloists, our beautiful Eldredge Memorial Organ, and often handbell choirs, instrumental ensembles, and children’s choirs.
Our 11:00 a.m. Spanish service - held every Sunday in Founders Hall. Join us for fellowship, music for this wonderful mix of traditional and contemporary worship!
A Loving Church Family and a World Class Christian School Welcoming to All - In One Convenient Location
First UMC Coral Gables-The Growing Place is a Christian early childhood center serving children ages one year through Kindergarten. We provide high-quality care and education based on the latest research and best practices in early childhood education. The Growing Place welcomes families from all backgrounds, faiths, ethnicities, and nationalities as we value being part of a rich and diverse cultural community.
- Click here to learn more about The Growing Place
Visiting Us for the First Time? Directions To FUMCCG
First United Methodist Church of Coral Gables is located at 536 Coral Way, Coral Gables, Florida 33134.
Our historic campus - now celebrating 90 years! - occupies the block directly west of City Hall and Miracle Mile bounded by Coral Way, Biltmore Way, Segovia and Hernando street.
Stay connected to all things FUMCCG!
- Like us on facebook.com/fumccg
- Follow us on Twitter @FUMCCG
- Sign up for our E-Newsletter here.
- Contact us via phone at (305) 445-2578
- Send us your Prayer Request online at www.fumccg.org/contact
- Sign up to receive a weekly prayer list at firstname.lastname@example.org.