summer camp is underway!
If you are looking for the ideal loving, nurturing and fun summer camp for your littlle blessing, then look no further than the FUMCCG The Growing Place Summer Camp! At our camp, not only will preschoolers find fun and exciting things to do and learn about every day, but parents can rest assured that they are lovingly being cared for by a highly skilled teaching core in an excellent closed campus facility where safety takes precedence. Reach out to us today to reserve your spot, but hurry as spaces fill up quickly!
- Registration Begins: Monday, April 3, 2017
- Registration Deadline: Friday, May 26, 2017 or Until Full.
- Registration Fee: $50 per child
- Camp Tuition Deposit: 50% of camp tuition per child
- Registration & Camp Tuition Deposit are due upon enrollment
- Registration & Camp Tuition Deposit are non-refundable and not transferable
- Balance of Camp Tuition is due on or before June 19th, 2017
- Check payments should be made payable to FUMCCG (First United Methodist Church of Coral Gables).
- Credit Card payments are available for families currently enrolled in Tuition Express.
- Early Morning Care (7:30-8:45) is available for a flat fee of $25 per week.
Register your child for The Growing Place Early Childhood Center
- The school year runs from August to May and runs a 6-week summer camp in June and July.
- To register your child, please read the important documents and fill out the paperwork, then bring it back to the school office.
- 2017-18 Registration Forms
- 2017-18 Tuition & Fees
- 2017-18 School Calendar
- 2017-18 PTG Calendar
For questions and more info, contact The Growing Place office at (305) 446-0846.
Corina Dekker, Director / (305) 446-0846 / firstname.lastname@example.org / 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
DCF License #: C11MD0470