SUMMER CAMP 2019 REGISTRATION GOING ON NOW!
Dr. Seuss-Themed Camp Sure to Delight
Oh the FUN you will have! Kids, get ready to have a great "Cat-tastic" time at our First UMC Coral Gables Summer Camp. The fun will include: Messy Play; Arts and Crafts; Cooking; Wacky Science; Music and Movement; Water Play; Hip Hop; Yoga; Kidokinetics; Gymnastics; Library/Story Time; Special Visitors; and Activities Related To Our Weekly Themes. All activities provided are age and developmentally appropriate. Sign up today, spaces fill up quickly.
Registration Begins: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Registration Deadline: Until Full
Registration Fee: $75 per child
Camp Tuition Deposit:50% of camp tuition per child
- Registration & Camp Tuition Deposit are due upon enrollment
- Registration & Camp Tuition Deposit are non-refundable and not transferable
- Balance of Camp Tuition is due on or before June 14th, 2019
- Check payments should be made payable to FUMCCG (First United Methodist Church of Coral Gables).
- Credit Card payments are available for families currently enrolled in Tuition Express.
SESSION I: JUNE 17-JULY 5 (CAMP WILL BE CLOSED Thursday, July 4th)
Week 1 ABC – All About Me!
Week 2 Funny ‘Things’ Are Everywhere!
Week 3 123 - Come Cook With Me!
SESSION II: JULY 8-JULY 26
Week 4 Everyone Is Unique!
Week 5 Which Would You Choose…
Week 6 Tell Me About Your Adventures
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact the School Office at (305) 446-0846, from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Register your child for The Growing Place Early Childhood Center
- Your child is loved, safe and cherished here! Always feel free to call us with any questions.
- School registration for new families will start on Wednesday, February 13, 2019.
- To view the year-long calendar, please click here, or here for the Parent Teacher Group.
- The school year runs from August to May.
- Summer camp is offered as a 6-week, joy-filled program in June and July.
- To register your child, please read the important documents and fill out the paperwork, then bring it back to the school office.
What Makes Us Unique!
Partnerships With Our Church and School Community
- An active parent-teacher organization
- An involved clergy team who participate in Chapel and other classroom activities
- Church and school events
- Community outreach
Is a qualified and experienced teaching team
Low teacher-to-student ratios and small class size ensure personalized and caring interaction
Has an engaged and hands-on administrative team
Engages in year-round professional development and teacher training
All staff members have federal background clearance
Staff is first aid and C.P.R. certified
- Are based on the latest research in early childhood development and developmentally appropriate practice (DAP).
Security throughout the campus is a pivotal component of our everyday efforts:
- A full-time security guard is on staff
- Closed campus during school hours
- An enhanced security monitoring and response system
- Comprehensive emergency plan, including monthly drills
- Automated parent notification
- 2019-2020 Registration Forms
- 2019-2020 Tuition & Fees
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- 2018-2019 Parent Teacher Group Calendar
For questions and more info, contact The Growing Place office at (305) 446-0846.
Corina Dekker, Director / (305) 446-0846 / firstname.lastname@example.org
DCF License #: C11MD0470